EPISODE 72: GRACING MID-LIFE CHANGE: HOW TO DEAL WITH PERIMENOPAUSE EFFORTLESSLY
On today’s show, “Episode 72: Gracing Mid-Life Change: How To Deal With Perimenopause Effortlessly” Tania Elfersy, author, speaker and coach, joins us to discuss the myths of menopause, and how we can actually navigate this time of our lives gracefully and naturally.
“We have been told that our value is in never showing change.”
Tania has devoted her career to deepening her understanding of mid life change (peri-menopause and menopause) so that women in their 40s and 50s truly understand what the symptoms are actually letting them know about versus being afraid of them.
After her own journey of struggle with this time of her life Tania took it upon herself to firstly cure but this was making things worse. She then realize that she had been misguided and what she needed to do was to clear up her misunderstanding of why the symptoms existed in the first place.
My takeaways during this conversation were that
– If you listen to what the body is telling you, the symptoms can fall away naturally!
– I too had a big misunderstanding about menopause and perimenopause and came away with a much more helpful way of seeing it.
– We have innocently been fed a lot of lies about stereotypes and what the truth actually is.
– Tania shares the fact that many women fear the change because it may mean that they no longer have value in their life.
– However if we can see it as being a time for women to finally focus on themselves and slow down, while embracing these changes, and taking care of ourselves, the transition can be graceful, and not something to fear .
If you’re a mum who is approaching perimenopause, and you are worried or struggling with the symptoms and would like them to disappear then this will be a great episode for you!
To find out more about Marina and her vision to revolutionize how women and mothers come to the work and life you can join The Joy of Being Facebook Group or take the Joy Catalyst Scorecard to find out where your joy gaps are and how to experience more of it to get your life back by downloading it here.